The consultation offices of the welfare associations in Teltow-Fläming are open to the public to a limited extent. Before going to the offices, please call to make an appointment.
Practical information on the Corona virus:
- New rules from the district of Teltow-Fläming on compulsory isolation
- Current information from the public health department on the Corona virus
- Simplified application form for ALG II
- Tips: How to cope with domestic isolation and quarantine
- NEW from 01.04.2020: The Emergency Child Benefit Suppplement (KiZ)
- Counselling for nursing relatives of dementia patients
With just a few clicks, the Teltow-Flämig Social Atlas provides residents with an initial overview in the areas education, family, health and social affairs.
The results can appear unclear when a very large area is selected or when too many offerings have been ticked. To prevent this, select a smaller area or tick fewer offerings categories by using the sub-selection option.
We cover over 1.000 services and offerings. Please help us further by telling us about any offerings that are missing, incorrect entries or offerings that need to be removed from the Social Atlas.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are grateful for all suggestions.